Monday, September 14, 2015

Share all the details!

Hello and Happy Monday to you all! Lucyna here! It's time to share my journal page today.
I used to live in a small town where gossip was the favourite activity of the citizens.
I have visited the town recently and found out that nothing has changed in this subject.
It was my inspiration for this page.


I started with priming the page with gesso and painting it with blue acrylic paint.


I glued the images from the paper.


Next step was to add some modeling paste using ,,the wall" stencil.

                                            

I used my fav gelatos to add some colour.


Finished the whole piece with some outlining and  inscription.









2 comments:

  1. small town are the same everywhere. Great page - love the color it ends up

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete