Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Give Thanks!

Hey there Maria here with a small fall themed canvas.


I took a few pictures of some steps.  I started with Dyluisons paints using a baby wipe:


Added some stamps



Cut out a pumpkin using Stampin Up paper and adhered down.  I was going to paint the pumpkin but then decided to cut out a pumpkin in pattern paper and adhered that down.


The white dots on the pumpkin are using a stencil and Rangers Texture Paste, which I will say is awesome! I stamped GIVE THANKS (Unity Stamp Co) on paper and layered it with green.  Using Scrap Dots by Helmar I adhered to panel so it's a little raised. Finally I doodled around using a white signo pen.

Come play in this month's challenge there's still time!

Thanks for stopping by!!  

Maria 


No comments:

Post a Comment